If interested in entering the contest, Roberta Pipito and I are seeking a new logo for our fourth season. Winner will be chosen on January 16th, so keep those entries coming and we will share. The logo we select will be used for the entire 4th season after the premiere, and credit will be given during each episode with contact info. #contest #artist
So if you didn’t know, Roberta and I are holding a contest for a new logo for this upcoming season of #thinksipwrite. Winner will be chosen on January 16th. I’ll be posting the pics every couple of days. Winner will have their logo as the title card of each episode for season 4, and of course get credit in the episode and descriptions. Keep those entries coming.
Our first entry is by Mary from http://www.reddogdesigns1.com. Tell us what you think and be sure to check out the services Red Dog Designs offers.
I will be posting with the hashtag #scrypthalloween each day with some facts about my books and more. If you post something you like (Halloween costumes, movies, or whatever you’d like) and tag me with the same hashtag then you will be entered to win one of my giveaways. The more entries the better your chance. I will choose three winners on Halloween for a digital download of one of my #book trilogies. That includes 3 novels and 3 short stories together! Get creative and best wishes. Sharing this post also gets you an entry.
There are only a few days left until Halloween, so I felt it was time to do a little giveaway. I’m giving 1 copy of my novel SOULS 4 SUPPER to 1 lucky winner, and it will be personally signed and addressed to whomever you designate.
This is a random drawing, and it is simple to enter. To do so, you must do one or more of the following:
1) Follow me on Twitter @rickpipito and retweet this post (tagging me in it).
2) Follow me on Instagram @rickpipito and either screen grab or regram this entry tagging me in it.
3) Share this link from my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/fleshandleftovers.
4) Reblog this contest on your own site or blog and make sure to tag this link in it.
Each of the above will earn you 1 entry into the drawing. If you do all four, you’ve quadrupled your chances. The drawing winner will be selected at midnight on Halloween night (Oct 31, 2014). If you have any questions, please feel free to inbox me email@example.com or comment below.
Thanks for your participation and stay tuned for the winning announcement. Good Luck
It’s that time again! Get your pens and brushes ready. We are holding a contest drawing, so spread the word. The winner will get a personalized autographed copy of one of Rick Pipito’s novels or a sCrypt comics graphic novel (winner’s choice of either.) There are multiple ways to enter in the drawing.
1) Follow us here, on Twitter @rickpipito, and/or on facebook www.facebook.com/fleshandleftovers. Then let us know. (the more places you follow us will give you extra chances to win.)
2) create a fan fiction horror piece short story. This cannot exceed 1,000 words. (We will post this story with credit to you on our site) (Extra chances are gained if this is a fanfiction piece revolving around one of Rick’s novel stories)
3) submit a piece or multiple pieces of artwork to be displayed with credit to you on our site. Art must be in the theme of one of the novels by Rick Pipito. (Zombies, Vampires, Ghosts, Werewolves, or Angels/Demons) (Extra chances are gained if it is fan art of one of the characters or scenes from the novels)
4) show us your Halloween costume (it has to be the same theme as in number 3 above). (Extra chances awarded if it is a character from the novels or comics by Rick Pipito)
The contest will end on Halloween (October 31st 2013). Then a winner will be drawn. Winner will be contacted via email with information on how to claim your prize. Spread the word and have fun!
Prize choices include the novels: “FLESH AND LEFTOVERS”, “BLOOD THE SECOND HELPING”, “BONES AT BREAKFAST”, “SOULS 4 SUPPER,” “DEVIL’S DESSERT”, “NO, IT’S NOT. YES IT IS: ARGUMENTS”. sCrypt Comics issues include: “ZOMBIE INCIDENTS”, “LEGENDS OF VAMPIRE”, “IN CASE OF WEREWOLF”, “GHOSTLY HAUNTINGS”
*Remember, you can enter as many times as you’d like based on the above rules.
SUBMIT YOUR ENTRY BY COMMENTING HERE OR EMAILING ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE SUBJECT “HALLOWEEN DRAWING”
Some would think that this is an odd pairing, but in an epic contest giveaway, My Shoe Connection has agreed to offer a $25.00 gift certificate to their website. How do you win? Well, just look at the two sketches done a while back by Scott McGrath (of My Shoe Connection) and identify who the character is by name. One person who answers correctly will be randomly chosen for the 25.00 giveaway.
Ladies, this is the perfect opportunity for you to get a discount on a great pair of shoes, and guys, this is the chance to get your lovely lady a nice gift.
Send me an email at email@example.com with the subject line “sCrypt Comics Shoe Connection” with your answer, and you will be entered in the drawing. Deadline for entry is August 31st. A winner will be selected on September 1st. It’s as simple as that. Thanks again to www.myshoeconnection.com and Scott McGrath for making this possible.